Monday, February 29, 2016

Stamp-a-Stack of Birthdays All Day Event

My first ever All Day Stamp-a-Stack Event, last September, proved to be a big success … so by popular demand that very day, my ladies requested that the theme for the next one, would be Birthdays.



Well, I promised them another fun filled day and I do believe, from the feedback that I received for my Stamp-a-Stack of Birthday's event a week ago, that I delivered just that. 

The ladies were greeted with a kit pack that contained the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper pack, along with some gorgeous embellishments, to help them create no less than 24 cards, of 6 different designs.


No event of mine would be the same without a little table favour and these little boxes said it all … quite simply … "enjoy your day".


Over the coming week, I shall post the cards that were created … I'd love to hear what your favourite was …. if you have one?



I had a good few familiar faces there, but also a few lovely new ones too, who I know were welcomed into the group by my regulars. I'm a very lucky Demonstrator to have such lovely and supportive followers, who enjoy their time crafting with me, just as much as I enjoy my time with them.


I do believe the Chocolate Brownies were a big hit too!

If you'd be interested to hear about the next Stamp-a-Stack event that has already been scheduled, then be sure to sign up for my Monthly Newsletter, keep checking on my Events page or Like and follow me on Facebook to hear when my classes and events are scheduled for. 

I'd love for you to join me. 

Mikaela x




No comments:

Post a Comment